Ingredients Minced rice with mushrooms
|rice groats||896.0 (gram)|
|dried porcini mushroom||116.0 (gram)|
|ground black pepper||0.2 (gram)|
|table salt||10.0 (gram)|
Prepare boiled rice as described on p. 150, then add melted margarine, chopped eggs, finely chopped parsley or dill and mix gently.For minced rice with mushrooms, boiled and chopped mushrooms are fried and mixed with crumbly rice and browned onions.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||366.2 kCal||1684 kCal||21.7%||5.9%||460 g|
|Proteins||10.5 g||76 g||13.8%||3.8%||724 g|
|Fats||8 g||56 g||14.3%||3.9%||700 g|
|Carbohydrates||67.3 g||219 g||30.7%||8.4%||325 g|
|organic acids||34.8 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||5.1 g||20 g||25.5%||7%||392 g|
|Water||19.6 g||2273 g||0.9%||0.2%||11597 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||30 μg||900 μg||3.3%||0.9%||3000 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.08 mg||1.5 mg||5.3%||1.4%||1875 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.3 mg||1.8 mg||16.7%||4.6%||600 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||54.3 mg||500 mg||10.9%||3%||921 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.3 mg||5 mg||6%||1.6%||1667 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.2 mg||2 mg||10%||2.7%||1000 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||28.2 μg||400 μg||7.1%||1.9%||1418 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||4.4 mg||90 mg||4.9%||1.3%||2045 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||1.9 mg||15 mg||12.7%||3.5%||789 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||2.5 μg||50 μg||5%||1.4%||2000 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||7.143 mg||20 mg||35.7%||9.7%||280 g|
|Potassium, K||524.8 mg||2500 mg||21%||5.7%||476 g|
|Calcium, Ca||25.5 mg||1000 mg||2.6%||0.7%||3922 g|
|Silicon, Si||79.5 mg||30 mg||265%||72.4%||38 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||55.2 mg||400 mg||13.8%||3.8%||725 g|
|Sodium, Na||26.9 mg||1300 mg||2.1%||0.6%||4833 g|
|Sulfur, S||41 mg||1000 mg||4.1%||1.1%||2439 g|
|Phosphorus, P||204.4 mg||800 mg||25.6%||7%||391 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||575.8 mg||2300 mg||25%||6.8%||399 g|
|Aluminum, Al||17.4 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||104.1 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||1.4 mg||18 mg||7.8%||2.1%||1286 g|
|Iodine, I||1.2 μg||150 μg||0.8%||0.2%||12500 g|
|Cobalt, Co||6.1 μg||10 μg||61%||16.7%||164 g|
|Manganese, Mn||1.0062 mg||2 mg||50.3%||13.7%||199 g|
|Copper, Cu||204.9 μg||1000 μg||20.5%||5.6%||488 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||3.7 μg||70 μg||5.3%||1.4%||1892 g|
|Nickel, Ni||2.3 μg||~|
|Rubidium, Rb||20.8 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||41.1 μg||4000 μg||1%||0.3%||9732 g|
|Chrome, Cr||1.4 μg||50 μg||2.8%||0.8%||3571 g|
|Zinc, Zn||1.1715 mg||12 mg||9.8%||2.7%||1024 g|
|Starch and dextrins||68.1 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||2.3 g||max 100 г|
The energy value is 366,2 kcal.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Vitamin E possesses antioxidant properties, is necessary for the functioning of the gonads, heart muscle, is a universal stabilizer of cell membranes. With a deficiency of vitamin E, hemolysis of erythrocytes and neurological disorders are observed.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Silicon is included as a structural component in glycosaminoglycans and stimulates collagen synthesis.
- Magnesium participates in energy metabolism, synthesis of proteins, nucleic acids, has a stabilizing effect on membranes, is necessary to maintain homeostasis of calcium, potassium and sodium. Lack of magnesium leads to hypomagnesemia, an increased risk of developing hypertension, heart disease.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Chlorine necessary for the formation and secretion of hydrochloric acid in the body.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- Manganese participates in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; essential for the synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by a slowdown in growth, disorders in the reproductive system, increased fragility of bone tissue, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- 333 kCal
- 286 kCal
- 743 kCal
- 41 kCal
- 255 kCal
- 0 kCal