Mayonnaise is a very convenient dressing for many salads and an ingredient in many dishes. However, it is forbidden to those who are fasting. How to make your favorite sauce lean? We have a simple recipe.
- Water – 3 glasses
- Flour – 1 glass
- Vegetable oil – 8 tablespoons
- Lemon juice – 3 tablespoon
- Mustard – 3 tablespoon
- Sugar – 2 st. l.
- Sol – 2 tsp.
1. Sift flour and add a little water to it, crush the lumps.
2. Pour in the remaining water, stirring occasionally. Boil over medium heat until thick and cool.
4. Gradually add flour with water, do not stop whisking.
Lean mayonnaise is ready! Enjoy your meal!