How long to cook sausage soup?
Cook the sausage soup for 40 minutes.
How to make sausage soup
Sausages (smoked) – 6 pieces
Carrots – 1 piece
Potatoes – 5 tubers
Processed cheese – 3 pieces of 90 grams
Onions – 1 head
Butter – 30 grams
Dill – bunch
Parsley – a bunch
Black pepper – to taste
Salt – half a teaspoon
How to make sausage soup
1. Wash the potatoes, peel them, cut them into cubes 5 millimeters thick and 3 centimeters long.
2. Pour 2,5 liters of water into a saucepan, place over medium heat and let it boil.
3. Put potatoes in boiled water, after boiling, remove the resulting foam.
4. Cut the processed cheese into strips 1 centimeter thick and wide.
5. Put the sliced cheese in a pot with potatoes, stir occasionally until the cheese is melted in the water.
6. Peel the onions, cut into thin half rings.
7. Peel the carrots, grate coarsely or cut into strips 5 millimeters thick and 3 centimeters long.
8. Put the butter in a skillet, place on the hotplate, melt over medium heat.
9. Fry onions in a skillet with butter for 3 minutes, add carrots, fry for 5 minutes.
10. Peel the sausages from the film, cut into 1 cm thick circles.
12. Add frying vegetables and sausages to a saucepan with cheese, after boiling, cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
13. Wash and chop the dill and parsley.
14. Sprinkle chopped greens on the soup, poured into bowls.
Italian soup with sausages
Sausages – 450 grams
Olive oil – 50 milliliters
Garlic – 2 prongs
Onions – 2 heads
Chicken broth – 900 grams
Canned tomatoes – 800 grams
Canned Beans – 225 grams
Pasta – 150 grams
How to make Italian sausage soup
1. Peel the sausages from the film, cut into circles with a thickness of a centimeter.
2. Peel the onions, cut into small cubes, peel the garlic and finely chop.
3. Pour oil into a non-stick saucepan or deep saucepan, place over medium heat, heat until bubbles appear.
4. Fry the sausages for 3-5 minutes until crusty, remove from the pan and put in a bowl.
5. Put chopped onion in the same saucepan, fry for 5 minutes.
6. Add chopped garlic to the onion, fry for 1 minute.
7. Put canned tomatoes with fried vegetables with juice, knead with a wooden spoon or mortar, simmer for 5 minutes.
8. Pour chicken broth into a saucepan with vegetables, wait for a boil, cook with the lid closed over medium heat for 20 minutes.
9. Pour 1,5 liters of water into a separate saucepan, place over high heat, let it boil.
10. Put pasta in a saucepan with boiled water, keep for 7-10 minutes over medium heat.
11. Turn the finished pasta into a colander, let the water drain.
12. Drain the brine from the jar of beans, rinse the beans in cool water.
13. Put boiled pasta, fried sausages and beans in a saucepan with broth, wait for a boil, remove from the burner.