The cerebellum, translated from Latin, means “small brain.”
Located behind the medulla oblongata, below the occipital lobes of the cerebral hemispheres.
Consists of two hemispheres, involving the white and gray matter. Responsible for coordination of movements and regulation of equilibrium and muscle tone.
The mass of the cerebellum is 120-150 g.
This is interesting:
Israeli scientists, led by Matti Mintz from tel Aviv University, succeeded, with the help of bioengineering technologies to create an artificial cerebellum. While the experiment with electronic “little brain” takes place on rats, but not far off the moment when using this technology will save people’s lives!
Healthy foods for the cerebellum
- Carrots. Prevents destructive changes in the cells of the cerebellum. Furthermore, it slows down the process of aging of the whole organism.
- Walnuts. Through they contain vitamins and minerals, they significantly slow down the ageing process of the body. Also contained in the nuts phytoncid juglone is good pathogens so dangerous brain diseases as meningoencephalitis.
- Dark chocolate. Chocolate is an important stimulator of activity of the cerebellum. He is involved in the supply of “small brain” with oxygen, activates cells and dilates blood vessels. Useful in disorders caused by lack of sleep and overwork.
- Blueberries. Is very important for the cerebellum product. Its use prevents cardiovascular disease, which can adversely affect the functioning of the cerebellum.
- Chicken eggs. Are a source of lutein, through which reduces the risk of degeneration of the cerebellum. Also, lutein prevents thrombosis. In addition to the lutein in eggs contains a lot of vitamins and microelements in the cerebellum beneficial.
- Spinach. Contains large amounts of nutrients. Is a source of antioxidants and vitamins. Protects the body from stroke and degeneration of the cells of the cerebellum.
- Herring, mackerel, salmon. Due to the content of essential fatty acids omega, these varieties of fish is very useful for the normal functioning of all parts of the brain.
- Chicken. Rich in proteins, which are the building material for cells of the cerebellum. In addition, it is a source of selenium, essential for the normal functioning of the body.
For the active work of the cerebellum should:
- To establish good nutrition.
- Eliminate from the diet all harmful chemicals and preservatives.
- To spend more time outdoors.
- Lead an active lifestyle.
The implementation of these recommendations will maintain the health of the cerebellum for many years.
Traditional methods of healing
To normalize the activity of the cerebellum, should be used mixture, consisting of a Mandarin, three walnuts, one cocoa bean and tablespoon of raisins. Eat this mixture should be in the morning on an empty stomach. In 20 minutes you can have Breakfast. Breakfast should be light and not contain large amounts of fat.
Harmful products to the cerebellum
- Spirits. Cause spasm of blood vessels, resulting in destruction of the cells of the cerebellum.
- Salt. Retains moisture in the body. As a result, there is an increase in blood pressure, which can cause bleeding.
- Fatty meat. Increases the level of cholesterol, which is the cause of atherosclerosis of cerebral vessels.
- Sausage, “crackers”, and other Goodies shelf. Contain chemicals harmful for the work of this body.