Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||403 kCal||1684 kCal||23.9%||5.9%||418 g|
|Proteins||7.02 g||76 g||9.2%||2.3%||1083 g|
|Fats||17.95 g||56 g||32.1%||8%||312 g|
|Carbohydrates||51.18 g||219 g||23.4%||5.8%||428 g|
|Alimentary fiber||2.2 g||20 g||11%||2.7%||909 g|
|Water||19.62 g||2273 g||0.9%||0.2%||11585 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.254 mg||1.5 mg||16.9%||4.2%||591 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.303 mg||1.8 mg||16.8%||4.2%||594 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||27.3 mg||500 mg||5.5%||1.4%||1832 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.507 mg||5 mg||10.1%||2.5%||986 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.044 mg||2 mg||2.2%||0.5%||4545 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.11 μg||3 μg||3.7%||0.9%||2727 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||1.11 mg||15 mg||7.4%||1.8%||1351 g|
|beta Tocopherol||0.08 mg||~|
|gamma Tocopherol||7.61 mg||~|
|Vitamin K, phylloquinone||13.9 μg||120 μg||11.6%||2.9%||863 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||3.16 mg||20 mg||15.8%||3.9%||633 g|
|Potassium, K||131 mg||2500 mg||5.2%||1.3%||1908 g|
|Calcium, Ca||54 mg||1000 mg||5.4%||1.3%||1852 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||13 mg||400 mg||3.3%||0.8%||3077 g|
|Sodium, Na||554 mg||1300 mg||42.6%||10.6%||235 g|
|Sulfur, S||70.2 mg||1000 mg||7%||1.7%||1425 g|
|Phosphorus, P||180 mg||800 mg||22.5%||5.6%||444 g|
|Iron, Fe||2.55 mg||18 mg||14.2%||3.5%||706 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.561 mg||2 mg||28.1%||7%||357 g|
|Copper, Cu||70 μg||1000 μg||7%||1.7%||1429 g|
|Selenium, Se||11.7 μg||55 μg||21.3%||5.3%||470 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.54 mg||12 mg||4.5%||1.1%||2222 g|
|Starch and dextrins||29.05 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||17.98 g||max 100 г|
|Glucose (dextrose)||6.94 g||~|
|Essential Amino Acids|
|Arginine *||0.259 g||~|
|Histidine *||0.162 g||~|
|Replaceable amino acids|
|Aspartic acid||0.365 g||~|
|Glutamic acid||2.247 g||~|
|Cholesterol||21 mg||max 300 mg|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Saturated fatty acids||4.701 g||max 18.7 г|
|14: 0 Myristic||0.031 g||~|
|16: 0 Palmitic||2.317 g||~|
|17: 0 Margarine||0.021 g||~|
|18: 0 Stearin||2.224 g||~|
|20: 0 Arachinic||0.055 g||~|
|22: 0 Begenic||0.054 g||~|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||9.221 g||min 16.8 г||54.9%||13.6%|
|16: 1 Palmitoleic||0.04 g||~|
|18: 1 Olein (omega-9)||9.127 g||~|
|20: 1 Gadoleic (omega-9)||0.053 g||~|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||2.415 g||from 11.2 to 20.6||21.6%||5.4%|
|18: 2 Linoleic||2.287 g||~|
|18: 3 Linolenic||0.128 g||~|
|18: 3 Omega-3, alpha linolenic||0.128 g||~|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.128 g||from 0.9 to 3.7||14.2%||3.5%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||2.287 g||from 4.7 to 16.8||48.7%||12.1%|
The energy value is 403 kcal.
- each = 25 g (100.8 kCal)
Fast food, miniature cinnamon rolls rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin B1 – 16,9%, vitamin B2 – 16,8%, vitamin K – 11,6%, vitamin PP – 15,8%, phosphorus – 22,5%, iron – 14,2 , 28,1%, manganese – 21,3%, selenium – XNUMX%
- Vitamin B1 is part of the most important enzymes of carbohydrate and energy metabolism, which provide the body with energy and plastic substances, as well as the metabolism of branched-chain amino acids. Lack of this vitamin leads to serious disorders of the nervous, digestive and cardiovascular systems.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Vitamin K regulates blood clotting. Lack of vitamin K leads to an increase in blood clotting time, a lowered content of prothrombin in the blood.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
- Manganese participates in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; essential for the synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by a slowdown in growth, disorders in the reproductive system, increased fragility of bone tissue, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Selenium – an essential element of the antioxidant defense system of the human body, has an immunomodulatory effect, participates in the regulation of the action of thyroid hormones. Deficiency leads to Kashin-Beck disease (osteoarthritis with multiple deformities of the joints, spine and extremities), Keshan disease (endemic myocardiopathy), hereditary thrombastenia.
Tags: calorie content 403 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals, how Fast food is useful, miniature cinnamon rolls, calories, nutrients, useful properties of Fast food, miniature cinnamon rolls