Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||228 kCal||1684 kCal||13.5%||5.9%||739 g|
|Proteins||11.6 g||76 g||15.3%||6.7%||655 g|
|Fats||10.93 g||56 g||19.5%||8.6%||512 g|
|Carbohydrates||21.63 g||219 g||9.9%||4.3%||1012 g|
|Water||54.31 g||2273 g||2.4%||1.1%||4185 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||18 μg||900 μg||2%||0.9%||5000 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.18 mg||1.5 mg||12%||5.3%||833 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.13 mg||1.8 mg||7.2%||3.2%||1385 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.73 mg||5 mg||14.6%||6.4%||685 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.09 mg||2 mg||4.5%||2%||2222 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||53 μg||400 μg||13.3%||5.8%||755 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.63 μg||3 μg||21%||9.2%||476 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||1.4 mg||90 mg||1.6%||0.7%||6429 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||4.43 mg||20 mg||22.2%||9.7%||451 g|
|Potassium, K||131 mg||2500 mg||5.2%||2.3%||1908 g|
|Calcium, Ca||29 mg||1000 mg||2.9%||1.3%||3448 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||31 mg||400 mg||7.8%||3.4%||1290 g|
|Sodium, Na||505 mg||1300 mg||38.8%||17%||257 g|
|Phosphorus, P||86 mg||800 mg||10.8%||4.7%||930 g|
|Iron, Fe||1.03 mg||18 mg||5.7%||2.5%||1748 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.2 mg||2 mg||10%||4.4%||1000 g|
|Copper, Cu||167 μg||1000 μg||16.7%||7.3%||599 g|
|Selenium, Se||23.5 μg||55 μg||42.7%||18.7%||234 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.73 mg||12 mg||6.1%||2.7%||1644 g|
|Essential Amino Acids|
|Arginine *||0.633 g||~|
|Histidine *||0.314 g||~|
|Replaceable amino acids|
|Aspartic acid||1.022 g||~|
|Glutamic acid||2.324 g||~|
|Cholesterol||19 mg||max 300 mg|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Saturated fatty acids||2.082 g||max 18.7 г|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||5.235 g||min 16.8 г||31.2%||13.7%|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||2.85 g||from 11.2 to 20.6||25.4%||11.1%|
The energy value is 228 kcal.
- submarine = 256 g (583.7 kCal)
Fast food, Submarine sandwich with tuna salad rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin B1 – 12%, vitamin B5 – 14,6%, vitamin B9 – 13,3%, vitamin B12 – 21%, vitamin PP – 22,2%, copper – 16,7% , selenium – 42,7%
- Vitamin B1 is part of the most important enzymes of carbohydrate and energy metabolism, which provide the body with energy and plastic substances, as well as the metabolism of branched-chain amino acids. Lack of this vitamin leads to serious disorders of the nervous, digestive and cardiovascular systems.
- Vitamin B5 participates in protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism, cholesterol metabolism, the synthesis of a number of hormones, hemoglobin, promotes the absorption of amino acids and sugars in the intestine, supports the function of the adrenal cortex. Lack of pantothenic acid can lead to damage to the skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B6 as a coenzyme, they participate in the metabolism of nucleic acids and amino acids. Folate deficiency leads to impaired synthesis of nucleic acids and protein, which results in inhibition of cell growth and division, especially in rapidly proliferating tissues: bone marrow, intestinal epithelium, etc. Insufficient consumption of folate during pregnancy is one of the causes of prematurity, malnutrition, congenital malformations and developmental disorders of the child. A strong association has been shown between folate and homocysteine levels and the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Selenium – an essential element of the antioxidant defense system of the human body, has an immunomodulatory effect, participates in the regulation of the action of thyroid hormones. Deficiency leads to Kashin-Beck disease (osteoarthritis with multiple deformities of the joints, spine and extremities), Keshan disease (endemic myocardiopathy), hereditary thrombastenia.
Tags: calorie content 228 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals, why Fast food, Submarina sandwich with tuna salad, calories, nutrients, useful properties Fast food, Submarina sandwich with tuna salad