Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||185 kCal||1684 kCal||11%||5.9%||910 g|
|Proteins||12.81 g||76 g||16.9%||9.1%||593 g|
|Fats||13.77 g||56 g||24.6%||13.3%||407 g|
|Carbohydrates||1.45 g||219 g||0.7%||0.4%||15103 g|
|Water||70.83 g||2273 g||3.1%||1.7%||3209 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||194 μg||900 μg||21.6%||11.7%||464 g|
|beta Carotene||0.014 mg||5 mg||0.3%||0.2%||35714 g|
|beta Cryptoxanthin||12 μg||~|
|Lutein + Zeaxanthin||459 μg||~|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.156 mg||1.5 mg||10.4%||5.6%||962 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.404 mg||1.8 mg||22.4%||12.1%||446 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||263.4 mg||500 mg||52.7%||28.5%||190 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||1.862 mg||5 mg||37.2%||20.1%||269 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.25 mg||2 mg||12.5%||6.8%||800 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||80 μg||400 μg||20%||10.8%||500 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||5.4 μg||3 μg||180%||97.3%||56 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||1.7 μg||10 μg||17%||9.2%||588 g|
|Vitamin D3, cholecalciferol||1.7 μg||~|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||1.34 mg||15 mg||8.9%||4.8%||1119 g|
|Vitamin K, phylloquinone||0.4 μg||120 μg||0.3%||0.2%||30000 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||0.2 mg||20 mg||1%||0.5%||10000 g|
|Potassium, K||222 mg||2500 mg||8.9%||4.8%||1126 g|
|Calcium, Ca||64 mg||1000 mg||6.4%||3.5%||1563 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||17 mg||400 mg||4.3%||2.3%||2353 g|
|Sodium, Na||146 mg||1300 mg||11.2%||6.1%||890 g|
|Sulfur, S||128.1 mg||1000 mg||12.8%||6.9%||781 g|
|Phosphorus, P||220 mg||800 mg||27.5%||14.9%||364 g|
|Iron, Fe||3.85 mg||18 mg||21.4%||11.6%||468 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.038 mg||2 mg||1.9%||1%||5263 g|
|Copper, Cu||62 μg||1000 μg||6.2%||3.4%||1613 g|
|Selenium, Se||36.4 μg||55 μg||66.2%||35.8%||151 g|
|Zinc, Zn||1.41 mg||12 mg||11.8%||6.4%||851 g|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||0.93 g||max 100 г|
|Essential Amino Acids|
|Arginine *||0.765 g||~|
|Histidine *||0.32 g||~|
|Replaceable amino acids|
|Aspartic acid||0.777 g||~|
|Glutamic acid||1.789 g||~|
|Cholesterol||884 mg||max 300 mg|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Saturated fatty acids||3.681 g||max 18.7 г|
|14: 0 Myristic||0.054 g||~|
|16: 0 Palmitic||2.996 g||~|
|18: 0 Stearin||0.632 g||~|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||6.525 g||min 16.8 г||38.8%||21%|
|16: 1 Palmitoleic||0.441 g||~|
|18: 1 Olein (omega-9)||6.084 g||~|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||1.223 g||from 11.2 to 20.6||10.9%||5.9%|
|18: 2 Linoleic||0.558 g||~|
|18: 3 Linolenic||0.102 g||~|
|20: 4 Arachidonic||0.319 g||~|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.102 g||from 0.9 to 3.7||11.3%||6.1%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||0.877 g||from 4.7 to 16.8||18.7%||10.1%|
The energy value is 185 kcal.
- egg = 70 gr (129.5 kcal)
Duck egg rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin A – 21,6%, vitamin B2 – 22,4%, choline – 52,7%, vitamin B5 – 37,2%, vitamin B6 – 12,5%, vitamin B9 – 20%, vitamin B12 – 180%, vitamin D – 17%, phosphorus – 27,5%, iron – 21,4%, selenium – 66,2%, zinc – 11,8%
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Mixed is a part of lecithin, plays a role in the synthesis and metabolism of phospholipids in the liver, is a source of free methyl groups, acts as a lipotropic factor.
- Vitamin B5 participates in protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism, cholesterol metabolism, the synthesis of a number of hormones, hemoglobin, promotes the absorption of amino acids and sugars in the intestine, supports the function of the adrenal cortex. Lack of pantothenic acid can lead to damage to the skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B6 participates in the maintenance of the immune response, inhibition and excitation processes in the central nervous system, in the conversion of amino acids, in the metabolism of tryptophan, lipids and nucleic acids, contributes to the normal formation of erythrocytes, maintenance of the normal level of homocysteine in the blood. Insufficient intake of vitamin B6 is accompanied by a decrease in appetite, a violation of the condition of the skin, the development of homocysteinemia, anemia.
- Vitamin B6 as a coenzyme, they participate in the metabolism of nucleic acids and amino acids. Folate deficiency leads to impaired synthesis of nucleic acids and protein, which results in inhibition of cell growth and division, especially in rapidly proliferating tissues: bone marrow, intestinal epithelium, etc. Insufficient consumption of folate during pregnancy is one of the causes of prematurity, malnutrition, congenital malformations and developmental disorders of the child. A strong association has been shown between folate and homocysteine levels and the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin D maintains homeostasis of calcium and phosphorus, carries out the processes of bone mineralization. Lack of vitamin D leads to impaired metabolism of calcium and phosphorus in bones, increased demineralization of bone tissue, which leads to an increased risk of osteoporosis.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
- Selenium – an essential element of the antioxidant defense system of the human body, has an immunomodulatory effect, participates in the regulation of the action of thyroid hormones. Deficiency leads to Kashin-Beck disease (osteoarthritis with multiple deformities of the joints, spine and extremities), Keshan disease (endemic myocardiopathy), hereditary thrombastenia.
- Zinc is a part of more than 300 enzymes, participates in the processes of synthesis and decomposition of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, nucleic acids and in the regulation of the expression of a number of genes. Insufficient consumption leads to anemia, secondary immunodeficiency, liver cirrhosis, sexual dysfunction, and fetal malformations. Recent studies have revealed the ability of high doses of zinc to disrupt copper absorption and thereby contribute to the development of anemia.
Tags: calorie content 185 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals, what is useful Duck egg, calories, nutrients, useful properties Duck egg