Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||506 kCal||1684 kCal||30%||5.9%||333 g|
|Proteins||32.59 g||76 g||42.9%||8.5%||233 g|
|Fats||36.29 g||56 g||64.8%||12.8%||154 g|
|Carbohydrates||16.4 g||219 g||7.5%||1.5%||1335 g|
|Alimentary fiber||5.5 g||20 g||27.5%||5.4%||364 g|
|Water||4.65 g||2273 g||0.2%||48882 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||22 μg||900 μg||2.4%||0.5%||4091 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.75 mg||1.5 mg||50%||9.9%||200 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.255 mg||1.8 mg||14.2%||2.8%||706 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.456 mg||5 mg||9.1%||1.8%||1096 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.782 mg||2 mg||39.1%||7.7%||256 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||233 μg||400 μg||58.3%||11.5%||172 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||9 mg||90 mg||10%||2%||1000 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||3 mg||20 mg||15%||3%||667 g|
|Potassium, K||1350 mg||2500 mg||54%||10.7%||185 g|
|Calcium, Ca||100 mg||1000 mg||10%||2%||1000 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||440 mg||400 mg||110%||21.7%||91 g|
|Sodium, Na||25 mg||1300 mg||1.9%||0.4%||5200 g|
|Sulfur, S||325.9 mg||1000 mg||32.6%||6.4%||307 g|
|Phosphorus, P||800 mg||800 mg||100%||19.8%||100 g|
|Iron, Fe||5.4 mg||18 mg||30%||5.9%||333 g|
|Manganese, Mn||2.181 mg||2 mg||109.1%||21.6%||92 g|
|Copper, Cu||1200 μg||1000 μg||120%||23.7%||83 g|
|Zinc, Zn||6 mg||12 mg||50%||9.9%||200 g|
|Essential Amino Acids|
|Arginine *||4.402 g||~|
|Histidine *||1.027 g||~|
|Replaceable amino acids|
|Aspartic acid||3.547 g||~|
|Glutamic acid||8.158 g||~|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Saturated fatty acids||9.699 g||max 18.7 г|
|14: 0 Myristic||0.341 g||~|
|16: 0 Palmitic||8.433 g||~|
|18: 0 Stearin||0.853 g||~|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||6.919 g||min 16.8 г||41.2%||8.1%|
|16: 1 Palmitoleic||0.256 g||~|
|18: 1 Olein (omega-9)||6.612 g||~|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||18.068 g||from 11.2 to 20.6||100%||19.8%|
|18: 2 Linoleic||17.865 g||~|
|18: 3 Linolenic||0.069 g||~|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.069 g||from 0.9 to 3.7||7.7%||1.5%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||17.865 g||from 4.7 to 16.8||106.3%||21%|
The energy value is 506 kcal.
- cup = 149 g (753.9 kCal)
- tbsp = 10 g (50.6 kCal)
Cottonseed, seeds, fried (no gossypol) rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin B1 – 50%, vitamin B2 – 14,2%, vitamin B6 – 39,1%, vitamin B9 – 58,3%, vitamin PP – 15%, potassium – 54%, magnesium – 110%, phosphorus – 100%, iron – 30%, manganese – 109,1%, copper – 120%, zinc – 50%
- Vitamin B1 is part of the most important enzymes of carbohydrate and energy metabolism, which provide the body with energy and plastic substances, as well as the metabolism of branched-chain amino acids. Lack of this vitamin leads to serious disorders of the nervous, digestive and cardiovascular systems.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Vitamin B6 participates in the maintenance of the immune response, inhibition and excitation processes in the central nervous system, in the conversion of amino acids, in the metabolism of tryptophan, lipids and nucleic acids, contributes to the normal formation of erythrocytes, maintenance of the normal level of homocysteine in the blood. Insufficient intake of vitamin B6 is accompanied by a decrease in appetite, a violation of the condition of the skin, the development of homocysteinemia, anemia.
- Vitamin B6 as a coenzyme, they participate in the metabolism of nucleic acids and amino acids. Folate deficiency leads to impaired synthesis of nucleic acids and protein, which results in inhibition of cell growth and division, especially in rapidly proliferating tissues: bone marrow, intestinal epithelium, etc. Insufficient consumption of folate during pregnancy is one of the causes of prematurity, malnutrition, congenital malformations and developmental disorders of the child. A strong association has been shown between folate and homocysteine levels and the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Magnesium participates in energy metabolism, synthesis of proteins, nucleic acids, has a stabilizing effect on membranes, is necessary to maintain homeostasis of calcium, potassium and sodium. Lack of magnesium leads to hypomagnesemia, an increased risk of developing hypertension, heart disease.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
- Manganese participates in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; essential for the synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by a slowdown in growth, disorders in the reproductive system, increased fragility of bone tissue, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Zinc is a part of more than 300 enzymes, participates in the processes of synthesis and decomposition of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, nucleic acids and in the regulation of the expression of a number of genes. Insufficient consumption leads to anemia, secondary immunodeficiency, liver cirrhosis, sexual dysfunction, and fetal malformations. Recent studies have revealed the ability of high doses of zinc to disrupt copper absorption and thereby contribute to the development of anemia.
Tags: calorie content 506 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals, what is useful Cotton, seeds, fried (without gossypol), calories, nutrients, useful properties Cotton, seeds, fried (without gossypol)