Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||252 kCal||1684 kCal||15%||6%||668 g|
|Proteins||16.35 g||76 g||21.5%||8.5%||465 g|
|Fats||12.89 g||56 g||23%||9.1%||434 g|
|Carbohydrates||17.56 g||219 g||8%||3.2%||1247 g|
|Water||51.34 g||2273 g||2.3%||0.9%||4427 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.324 mg||1.5 mg||21.6%||8.6%||463 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.098 mg||1.8 mg||5.4%||2.1%||1837 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||40.8 mg||500 mg||8.2%||3.3%||1225 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.994 mg||5 mg||19.9%||7.9%||503 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.037 mg||2 mg||1.9%||0.8%||5405 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||12 μg||400 μg||3%||1.2%||3333 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.44 μg||3 μg||14.7%||5.8%||682 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.37 mg||15 mg||2.5%||1%||4054 g|
|Vitamin K, phylloquinone||4.2 μg||120 μg||3.5%||1.4%||2857 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||6.514 mg||20 mg||32.6%||12.9%||307 g|
|Potassium, K||225 mg||2500 mg||9%||3.6%||1111 g|
|Calcium, Ca||14 mg||1000 mg||1.4%||0.6%||7143 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||26 mg||400 mg||6.5%||2.6%||1538 g|
|Sodium, Na||446 mg||1300 mg||34.3%||13.6%||291 g|
|Sulfur, S||163.5 mg||1000 mg||16.4%||6.5%||612 g|
|Phosphorus, P||216 mg||800 mg||27%||10.7%||370 g|
|Iron, Fe||1 mg||18 mg||5.6%||2.2%||1800 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.235 mg||2 mg||11.8%||4.7%||851 g|
|Copper, Cu||316 μg||1000 μg||31.6%||12.5%||316 g|
|Selenium, Se||30.6 μg||55 μg||55.6%||22.1%||180 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.77 mg||12 mg||6.4%||2.5%||1558 g|
|Essential Amino Acids|
|Arginine *||0.927 g||~|
|Histidine *||0.464 g||~|
|Replaceable amino acids|
|Aspartic acid||1.307 g||~|
|Glutamic acid||2.447 g||~|
|Cholesterol||45 mg||max 300 mg|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Saturated fatty acids||3.2 g||max 18.7 г|
|16: 0 Palmitic||2.64 g||~|
|18: 0 Stearin||0.56 g||~|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||5.71 g||min 16.8 г||34%||13.5%|
|16: 1 Palmitoleic||0.55 g||~|
|18: 1 Olein (omega-9)||5.16 g||~|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||2.79 g||from 11.2 to 20.6||24.9%||9.9%|
|18: 2 Linoleic||2.69 g||~|
|18: 3 Linolenic||0.1 g||~|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.1 g||from 0.9 to 3.7||11.1%||4.4%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||2.69 g||from 4.7 to 16.8||57.2%||22.7%|
The energy value is 252 kcal.
Chicken fillet (breast), cooked in the microwave rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin B1 – 21,6%, vitamin B5 – 19,9%, vitamin B12 – 14,7%, vitamin PP – 32,6%, phosphorus – 27%, manganese – 11,8 %, copper – 31,6%, selenium – 55,6%
- Vitamin B1 is part of the most important enzymes of carbohydrate and energy metabolism, which provide the body with energy and plastic substances, as well as the metabolism of branched-chain amino acids. Lack of this vitamin leads to serious disorders of the nervous, digestive and cardiovascular systems.
- Vitamin B5 participates in protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism, cholesterol metabolism, the synthesis of a number of hormones, hemoglobin, promotes the absorption of amino acids and sugars in the intestine, supports the function of the adrenal cortex. Lack of pantothenic acid can lead to damage to the skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Manganese participates in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; essential for the synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by a slowdown in growth, disorders in the reproductive system, increased fragility of bone tissue, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Selenium – an essential element of the antioxidant defense system of the human body, has an immunomodulatory effect, participates in the regulation of the action of thyroid hormones. Deficiency leads to Kashin-Beck disease (osteoarthritis with multiple deformities of the joints, spine and extremities), Keshan disease (endemic myocardiopathy), hereditary thrombastenia.
Tags: calorie content 252 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals, what are the benefits of Microwave chicken fillet (breast), calories, nutrients, useful properties Microwave chicken fillet (breast)