Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Caloric value||130 kCal||1684 kCal||7.7%||5.9%||1295 g|
|Proteins||2.9 g||76 g||3.8%||2.9%||2621 g|
|Fats||7 g||56 g||12.5%||9.6%||800 g|
|Carbohydrates||13.9 g||219 g||6.3%||4.8%||1576 g|
|Water||76 g||2273 g||3.3%||2.5%||2991 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||118 μg||900 μg||13.1%||10.1%||763 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.13 mg||1.5 mg||8.7%||6.7%||1154 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.2 mg||1.8 mg||11.1%||8.5%||900 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||20 mg||500 mg||4%||3.1%||2500 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.08 mg||2 mg||4%||3.1%||2500 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||17 μg||400 μg||4.3%||3.3%||2353 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.26 μg||3 μg||8.7%||6.7%||1154 g|
|Vitamin B12 Added||0.26 μg||~|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||11.2 mg||90 mg||12.4%||9.5%||804 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||2.1 μg||10 μg||21%||16.2%||476 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.83 mg||15 mg||5.5%||4.2%||1807 g|
|Vitamin E Added||0.83 mg||~|
|Vitamin K, phylloquinone||10.6 μg||120 μg||8.8%||6.8%||1132 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||0.99 mg||20 mg||5%||3.8%||2020 g|
|Potassium, K||109 mg||2500 mg||4.4%||3.4%||2294 g|
|Calcium, Ca||83 mg||1000 mg||8.3%||6.4%||1205 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||9 mg||400 mg||2.3%||1.8%||4444 g|
|Sodium, Na||29 mg||1300 mg||2.2%||1.7%||4483 g|
|Phosphorus, P||55 mg||800 mg||6.9%||5.3%||1455 g|
|Iron, Fe||2.36 mg||18 mg||13.1%||10.1%||763 g|
|Copper, Cu||92 μg||1000 μg||9.2%||7.1%||1087 g|
|Selenium, Se||2.6 μg||55 μg||4.7%||3.6%||2115 g|
|Zinc, Zn||1.06 mg||12 mg||8.8%||6.8%||1132 g|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||13.9 g||max 100 г|
|Cholesterol||8 mg||max 300 mg|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Saturated fatty acids||3.2 g||max 18.7 г|
|8: 0 Caprylic||0.18 g||~|
|10: 0 Capric||0.14 g||~|
|12: 0 Lauric||0.96 g||~|
|14: 0 Myristic||0.46 g||~|
|16: 0 Palmitic||0.94 g||~|
|18: 0 Stearin||0.5 g||~|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||2.8 g||min 16.8 г||16.7%||12.8%|
|16: 1 Palmitoleic||0.08 g||~|
|18: 1 Olein (omega-9)||2.68 g||~|
|20: 1 Gadoleic (omega-9)||0.02 g||~|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||1 g||from 11.2 to 20.6||8.9%||6.8%|
|18: 2 Linoleic||0.9 g||~|
|18: 3 Linolenic||0.1 g||~|
|20: 4 Arachidonic||0.044 g||~|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.123 g||from 0.9 to 3.7||13.7%||10.5%|
|22: 6 Docosahexaenoic (DHA), Omega-3||0.023 g||~|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||0.944 g||from 4.7 to 16.8||20.1%||15.5%|
The energy value is 130 kcal.
- fl oz = 31.4 g (40.8 kCal)
Breast milk substitute, PBM PRODUCTS, ULTRA BRIGHT BEGINNINGS, liquid concentrate, unrecovered (formerly WYETH-AYERST) rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin A – 13,1%, vitamin B2 – 11,1%, vitamin C – 12,4%, vitamin D – 21%, iron – 13,1%
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Vitamin C participates in redox reactions, the functioning of the immune system, promotes the absorption of iron. Deficiency leads to loose and bleeding gums, nosebleeds due to increased permeability and fragility of the blood capillaries.
- Vitamin D maintains homeostasis of calcium and phosphorus, carries out the processes of bone mineralization. Lack of vitamin D leads to impaired metabolism of calcium and phosphorus in bones, increased demineralization of bone tissue, which leads to an increased risk of osteoporosis.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
Tags: calorie content 130 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals, how is it useful Breast milk substitute, PBM PRODUCTS, ULTRA BRIGHT BEGINNINGS, liquid concentrate, unrecovered (formerly WYETH-AYERST), calories, nutrients, useful properties Breast milk substitute, PBM PRODUCTS , ULTRA BRIGHT BEGINNINGS, liquid concentrate, unrecovered (formerly WYETH-AYERST)