Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Caloric value||128 kCal||1684 kCal||7.6%||5.9%||1316 g|
|Proteins||3.2 g||76 g||4.2%||3.3%||2375 g|
|Fats||6.5 g||56 g||11.6%||9.1%||862 g|
|Carbohydrates||14.1 g||219 g||6.4%||5%||1553 g|
|Water||75.4 g||2273 g||3.3%||2.6%||3015 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||100 μg||900 μg||11.1%||8.7%||900 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.076 mg||1.5 mg||5.1%||4%||1974 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.119 mg||1.8 mg||6.6%||5.2%||1513 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||15.7 mg||500 mg||3.1%||2.4%||3185 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.076 mg||2 mg||3.8%||3%||2632 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||35 μg||400 μg||8.8%||6.9%||1143 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.38 μg||3 μg||12.7%||9.9%||789 g|
|Vitamin B12 Added||0.38 μg||~|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||15.2 mg||90 mg||16.9%||13.2%||592 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||2 μg||10 μg||20%||15.6%||500 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||1.86 mg||15 mg||12.4%||9.7%||806 g|
|Vitamin E Added||1.86 mg||~|
|Vitamin K, phylloquinone||10.2 μg||120 μg||8.5%||6.6%||1176 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||1.65 mg||20 mg||8.3%||6.5%||1212 g|
|Potassium, K||146 mg||2500 mg||5.8%||4.5%||1712 g|
|Calcium, Ca||133 mg||1000 mg||13.3%||10.4%||752 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||14 mg||400 mg||3.5%||2.7%||2857 g|
|Sodium, Na||46 mg||1300 mg||3.5%||2.7%||2826 g|
|Phosphorus, P||80 mg||800 mg||10%||7.8%||1000 g|
|Iron, Fe||2.29 mg||18 mg||12.7%||9.9%||786 g|
|Copper, Cu||152 μg||1000 μg||15.2%||11.9%||658 g|
|Selenium, Se||2.5 μg||55 μg||4.5%||3.5%||2200 g|
|Zinc, Zn||1.14 mg||12 mg||9.5%||7.4%||1053 g|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||11.2 g||max 100 г|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Saturated fatty acids||2.8 g||max 18.7 г|
|6: 0 Nylon||0.008 g||~|
|8: 0 Caprylic||0.1 g||~|
|10: 0 Capric||0.08 g||~|
|12: 0 Lauric||0.6 g||~|
|14: 0 Myristic||0.26 g||~|
|16: 0 Palmitic||1.509 g||~|
|18: 0 Stearin||0.24 g||~|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||2.03 g||min 16.8 г||12.1%||9.5%|
|16: 1 Palmitoleic||0.013 g||~|
|18: 1 Olein (omega-9)||1.51 g||~|
|20: 1 Gadoleic (omega-9)||0.007 g||~|
|22: 1 Erucova (omega-9)||0.003 g||~|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||1.317 g||from 11.2 to 20.6||11.8%||9.2%|
|18: 2 Linoleic||1.2 g||~|
|18: 3 Linolenic||0.124 g||~|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.124 g||from 0.9 to 3.7||13.8%||10.8%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||1.2 g||from 4.7 to 16.8||25.5%||19.9%|
The energy value is 128 kcal.
- fl oz = 31.4 g (40.2 kCal)
Breast milk substitute, NESTLE, GOOD START ESSENTIALS, soy, with iron, liquid concentrate, unrecovered rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin A – 11,1%, vitamin B12 – 12,7%, vitamin C – 16,9%, vitamin D – 20%, vitamin E – 12,4%, calcium – 13,3, 12,7%, iron – 15,2%, copper – XNUMX%
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin C participates in redox reactions, the functioning of the immune system, promotes the absorption of iron. Deficiency leads to loose and bleeding gums, nosebleeds due to increased permeability and fragility of the blood capillaries.
- Vitamin D maintains homeostasis of calcium and phosphorus, carries out the processes of bone mineralization. Lack of vitamin D leads to impaired metabolism of calcium and phosphorus in bones, increased demineralization of bone tissue, which leads to an increased risk of osteoporosis.
- Vitamin E possesses antioxidant properties, is necessary for the functioning of the gonads, heart muscle, is a universal stabilizer of cell membranes. With a deficiency of vitamin E, hemolysis of erythrocytes and neurological disorders are observed.
- Calcium is the main component of our bones, acts as a regulator of the nervous system, participates in muscle contraction. Calcium deficiency leads to demineralization of the spine, pelvic bones and lower extremities, increases the risk of osteoporosis.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
Tags: calorie content 128 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals, how is it useful Breast milk substitute, NESTLE, GOOD START ESSENTIALS, soy, with iron, liquid concentrate, unrecovered, calories, nutrients, useful properties Breast milk substitute, NESTLE, GOOD START ESSENTIALS, soy, with iron, liquid concentrate, unrecovered