😉 Welcome new and regular readers! Actress Alla Mikheeva always arouses the interest of the viewer. She annoys someone, someone treats her calmly, someone is delighted with her spontaneity. No one is indifferent.
Recently, there has been a lot of talk about the actress Alla Mikheeva, the head of the “Acute Reporting” section of the “Evening Urgant” show. Many call her a fool, a dumb blonde and a “doll without brains.”
She plays the role of a naive frivolous blonde-laughter and many people do not understand: is this a role or a reality? She annoys many, and many find her positive, direct, sincere and charming. Her height is 172 cm. Weight: 49 kg.
The results of the survey regarding the attitude of viewers to the cheerful blonde:
- 60% are annoyed and outraged (possibly envious);
- 10% are calm;
- 30% are delighted with her positive.
Let’s figure it out and find the answer to the question: is she a fool or is this the game of a talented actress?
Alla Mikheeva: biography, personal life
She was born on February 7, 1989 in the city of Molodogvardeysk, Luhansk region. The zodiac sign is Aquarius.
She spent her childhood in Mezhdurechensk (Kemerovo region). When the girl was 14 years old, the family moved to St. Petersburg. Mom – Maria Vladimirovna, rector of one of the technical universities in the northern capital. Papa Andrei Alekseevich is a professional athlete.
Alla and her older sister Anna were brought up in severity. Alla studied well. She won Olympiads in mathematics. In addition to the general education school, she attended a music school, and also went in for sports, went skiing.
At the age of 19, our heroine entered the St. Petersburg Academy of Theater Arts on the course of I.R. Stockbant. By that time, she was already working on television, on the St. Petersburg Channel Five.
In 2010, the actress entered the service at the St. Petersburg Music and Drama Theater Buff. She was involved in the productions of “Eliza”, “Doctor of Philosophy”.
In 2009, actress Alla Mikheeva made her film debut in the film “The Golden Section”. She starred in the multi-part film “Alien Area” (2012). In the series “Witness” she played the role of Lera.
- 2015 – “Bet on love”
- 2016 – “Classmates”
- 2017 – “Kids for Rent”
In 2012, she appeared on Channel One in the program of Ivan Urgant as the host of the Sharp Reporting column. The actress interviews politicians, actors, journalists. Amplua – ingenue “what a dumb fool”.
The actress took part in the fifth season of the “Ice Age” show on Channel One in tandem with the Olympic champion Maxim Marinin. If figure skating for professionals is a colossal work, was it easy for the fragile Alla to comprehend this skill?
In 2016, she replaced Irina Slutskaya in a pair with presenter Alexei Yagudin in Ice Age (TV show).
- in 2014 she took part in the show “Big Races” (Channel One);
- in the same year she was nominated for the “TOP 50. The most famous people of St. Petersburg” award together with Sergei Shnurov, Ivan Urgant and Ksenia Sobchak;
- in 2018 she took part in New Year’s Eve on Channel One;
- in 2019 she starred in the video of the Leningrad group – “Cabriolet”.
Hobbies: alpine skiing and snowboarding. The free girl has repeatedly received marriage proposals, but she is in no hurry to get married.
- “I have not yet met someone who, for my sake, would stop a galloping horse and enter a burning hut. And most importantly, it will pierce with its arrow of love aptly, ”says the charming blonde.
- “The ideal man for me is my dad. He is moderately serious, moderately cheerful, at the same time – brave and strong. When I meet such a person, I will be the first to offer to go to the registry office. “
😉 Leave comments on the article “Actress Alla Mikheeva and her role”. Share information with your friends in social. networks. Subscribe to the newsletter of new articles on your email. mail. Fill out the form above: name and e-mail.